Trading & Investment service provider in INDIA (we're SEBI registered)
We Have A Team Of Best Analyst , So We Want People To Invest Money In Mcx Market That Too With Minimum Risk. We Are Here To Help You To Earn More Money In Short Time By Investing Or Trading In Market With Our Best Gathered Information From Our Expert’s. Our Flexi Packages Have So Much Choice To Choose From Packages As Per Your Requirement.
Our Company Is Committed To Extend The Best Possible Service To Its Customers. We Request Clients To Please Read Disclaimer, Disclosure, Risk Disclosure, Terms And Conditions Etc. If Client Is Having Any Kind Of Grievance, We Provide Them Means To Get The Grievances Redressed.
‣ We are the disciples of risk management who effectively focus on fewer trades with more reward favoring risk managed trades.
‣ We all know smoking and trading exhibit similar psychology. People know smoking is injurious to health but they do smoke. People also know 70% of traders loose money in the market , but they do trading like smoking.
‣ We always try to know and practice what actually the rest 20% of the traders do.
‣ You can’t outsmart the market with your intelligence, but you can out smart by managing your emotions.
‣ We follow two biblical rules of risk management
» Book profits so that we can bear losses in future
» Book loss at predefined levels to protect your capital
‣ We see trading as a marathon not as a sprint
‣ In India, commodity trading is relatively new vis-à-vis stock trading. However, investing in commodities provides a lucrative avenue to earn good returns over periods of time or even hedge yourself against shocks, especially in assets such as gold.
‣ Commodity trading in India is done on the MCX (Multi Commodity Exchange of India). With trading allowed in Commodity Futures & Options, SKW INVESTMENT ADVISER clients can trade Commodities like Gold & Crude Oil.
‣ Different Commodities have different cycles & many commodities are independent of Equity market sentiments.
You can trade a wide variety of Commodities in India, including Agricultural Commodities, Metals & Energy products. Metals include precious metals like Gold & Silver, Energy Products include Crude Oil & Natural Gas while agricultural commodities include Cardamom, Cotton (Kapas) etc.
Most trades are cash settled. As such, there are options to get delivery of the commodities, but most traders prefer to settle in cash.
SKW INVESTMENT ADVISER have a best research with focus on generating profit for our registered clients
Need Help ? Get a call back from our Market Expert
With investment, your capital is at risk. The value of your portfolio can go down as well as up and you may get back less than you invest or earn more higher return depend on the market. A Stock, Commodity & Currency may not be right fit for everyone. Investing/Trading is subject to market risk. Please read all the documents before investing.