BDM – Sales
Candidates can look forward to a role in Business Development Manager
- To ensure active management of clients & achieve the target active AUM
- To be responsible for identifying customer needs, assessing their risk appetite and providing them investment options
- To provide regular updates to the clients regarding the market changes and subsequent changes to the portfolio
- To achieve healthy revenues without compromising on clients profitability
- To have clear focus on client mining
- To conduct regular Client Meetings & update the same in the meeting tracker
- To attain maximum reach of investment ideas/stock calls initiated
- To assist in new client acquisition, building new relationships and increasing depth in existing relationships
- Keep abreast of the market news, financial trends and current affairs.
- To attend post result conceals, analyst meets for improved client servicing.
- Graduate / Post graduate with 2 – 4 yrs experience.
- Should have good communication & presentation skills.
- Should be a self-starter, proactive & target oriented.
- Should possess strong communication skills.
- Should NISM/NCFM certificate necessary.
Need Help ? Get a call back from our Market Expert
Copyright ©2021 by SKW Investment Adviser All Rights Reserved.