Candidates can look forward to a role in Content Writer
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Core areas of responsibility will include overall brand creativity, which includes everything from content, case studies, design, directing layout, white papers, newsletters, blogs, infographics, etc. that meets organizational standards
- Research and analyze top SEO content topics
- QC content to ensure it is free of grammatical or factual errors and follows all brand editorial guidelines for consistency.
- Research and write long-form content on various relevant topics
- Publish content on various platforms and analyze traffic performance
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing with a focus on content
- Plan and execute various SEO tasks
- Prepare reports on project performance
- Come up with process improvement initiatives and implement them
- Actively collaborate with the design team to ensure the timely completion of every project.
- Ensure a consistent and cohesive voice across different channels.
- Supporting the development of the company’s social media strategy and expanding our social media presence
- Reviewing, organizing, and editing written content/materials to improve clarity by providing quality checks and proofreading
- You’ll be responsible for building relationships and conduits to information across product management, internal research, operations and sales teams.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Obtain a deep understanding of products and services by coordinating with different internal teams and turn complex information into easy to consume content for our external stakeholders.
- Deep dive into different target audiences and develop personalized user-friendly content that addresses their needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in English Literature, Communication, Marketing, Journalism or related field
- Familiarity with web publication techniques
- Familiarity with marketing tools, MS Office or Google Suite
- Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques, especially SEO
- Willingness to multitask and take new initiatives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creativity and a keen eye for details
Need Help ? Get a call back from our Market Expert
Copyright ©2021 by SKW Investment Adviser All Rights Reserved.