Candidates can look forward to a role in HR Executive
- Handling full cycle of Recruitment from sourcing of candidates using various job portals, referrals.
- Handling first round of HR Interview in order to judge the candidate’s suitability for attitude, academic, experience, & communication skills.
- Formulating interview schedules, filling reports of candidate’s status, recording their joining reports, tracking hiring reports, and maintaining resume database.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Responsible for identifying talent that meets client’s requirements.
- Perform root-cause analysis of HR related issues whenever escalated.
- Support in other management works.
- Interviewing and testing job seekers.
- Meeting targets for vacancies filled and people placed.
- Ensuring disbursement of statutory minimum wages, and review of skill grades
- Obtaining/generating and maintaining the requisite statutory records relating to attendance and earning.
- Sending daily reports of work done
- Implementing all rules, procedures, directives etc.
- Leave Management and Performance Appraisal
- Adherence to our company norms, values and integrity.
- Minimum Experience 1 year
- Good communication must (Verbal & Written) and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to learn and use new tools
- Coordination with different teams for positions available
- Quick Learner
- Team Player
- Understanding of the recruitment process
- Good presentation skills
- Immediate joiners would be preferred.
- Strong ethics and reliability
- Proven experience as HR officer, administrator or other HR position
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude.